Dear Friends and Neighbors,
First, I would like to thank all of those who supported me during the campaign and have given me the opportunity to serve as your elected Council Member for District 13. I am honored to have this opportunity to represent District 13 on the City Council, and I will continue to learn, research, and explore City Council issues so I can best represent you as your Council Member....
Read full letter...
News and Updates
- Atmos Energy Update 3.27.18
- Atmos Energy Update 3.6.18
- Atmos Energy Update 3.5.18
- Atmos Energy Update 3.1.18
- Understanding Pipe Replacement
- Spring Newsletter 2018
- The Dallas Water Utilities is replacing the pump station at Walnut Hill and Hillcrest. Demolition of the old pump station and reservoir is now complete. The overall project is 55% complete and it is expected that the first half of the pump station will be placed into service in early Summer 2018. Overall construction activities for this project will last through Fall of 2019. Dallas Water Utilities will revisit the landscape plan and engage the Ad Hoc Committee beginning in January 2018. The Planned Development (PD) requires the building official to approve the inventory all plants in the final landscape plan and Council will be required to approve the contract prior to implementation of the final landscape plan. For more information on this project please see the Walcrest Pump Station Fact Sheet
here and visit
District 13 Zoning Change Applications
District 13 Board of Adjustment Applications
BDA178-017 5530 Falls Road
Special Exception to add 2 ft to the fence height in the front yard and visibility triangle obstruction.
BDA178-019 5539 Falls Road
Special Exception of 6 ft to allow a fence in a front yard setback greater than four feet.
BDA178-023 Preston Road
Special Exception of 6 ft for a fence in the required front yard and a special exception to the fence panel 50% open surface area requirement to the front yard.