Code Compliance

​City Park Concessions


Forms & Fees
Park Concession Guidelines

To submit an application, the following are needed:

  1. Completed temporary food event application
  2. Current government issued picture ID
  3. Copy of vending permission statement from the Parks Department
  4. Food Handler Card (see TX Dept. of Health Services)
  5. Permit Fee $187

For more information contact the Consumer Protection Unit Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm at 214-948-4637​.