Opioid Response

Contact the City

Dallas City Hall

1500 Marilla Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Directions to City Hall

A citizen may choose to contact the City to request NON-emergency City services by clicking on "311 & Services" above. For services not available on the Internet please contact a 3-1-1 Customer Service Agent to assist you. If you are outside City limits the phone number is (214)-670-5111. 3-1-1 is your call to City Hall. 3-1-1 provides access to City Services 7 days a week from 6AM – 8PM for routine calls and 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for urgent requests such as street leaks, burst pipes, sewer issues, sick, confined or injured animals, animal bites, traffic signal outages, downed signal light poles, street spillages and downed trees.

Aviation - General Information
Aviation - Hangar Rental and Leasing Information
Dallas Love Field Noise Complaint form

Building Inspection - General Information
Building Inspection - Engineering

City Council Members and Mayor Mike Rawlings

Code Compliance - Food Protection

Court & Detention Services

Dallas Water Utilities (see Water Utilities below)

Development Services - Current Planning
Development Services - Long Range Planning
Development Services - Real Estate

Environmental (Greendallas.net) - Air Pollution Control

Fair Housing Office - How To File A Complaint Send emails to fairhousing@dallascityhall.com

Park and Recreation - General Information
Park and Recreation - Fair Park Administration

Public Information Office - Open Records Request form or email openrecords@dallascityhall.com

Public Works - Storm Water Management email: stormwater@dallascityhall.com

Sanitation - General Information
Sanitation - OneDayDallas

Strategic Customer Services - email: scs@dallascityhall.com

Trinity River Corridor Project - General Information

Water Utilities - General Information

In addition, if you have any questions or comments about this Web site, please contact the
City of Dallas Web group

For questions about marriage licenses, divorce decrees, passports, assumed name certificates, renewal of license tags, please see the
Dallas County Web site.

To report Street Light Outages.
For emergencies involving street lights (such as street light poles laying in the street) contact 9-1-1.

For questions about your property tax appraisal, please contact the
Dallas County Appraisal District.