The Social Services & Support Program provides emergency assistance to individuals and families who have experience a temporary financial crisis. Call 214-670-6530 for appointment scheduling every Monday and Wednesday, from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
For general information, contact 214-670-6341.
- Rent or mortgage assistance
- Food assistance
- Utility payment assistance
- HOPWA (Housing opportunities for persons with AIDS)
- CEAP (Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program)
- Financial Literacy (money management, budgeting, etc.)
Information and Referral
- Prescription medication referrals for elderly and disabled individuals
- Prescription eye glass referrals
- Community Voice Mail
Documents to bring at appointment time:
- U.S. Government issued ID or secondary identification
- Social Security Cards for all household members
- Lease agreement or proof of home ownership
- Proof of household income for the past 30 days
- Utility bill
- Eviction notice or mortgage delinquency notice
- Receipts for bills/expenses paid in the last 30 days
Note: Additional information may be required.
Financial Assistance is based on eligibility and fund availability.
Bilingual staff available.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.