The City of Dallas WIC Program serves over 94,000 people each month.
Groups WIC serves:
- Pregnant Women
- Breastfeeding Women up to one year postpartum
- Non-breastfeeding Women up to six months postpartum
- Infants and children ages birth up to 5 years of age
- All foster children under 5 years of age
- Single fathers may receive benefits for eligible infants and children
- Families living in the U.S. undocumented or who have applied for citizenship (their application or legal status will not be affected in any way)
To get WIC benefits:
- You need to meet income guidelines
- Live in Dallas County
- Have a nutritional need
- Get regular medical checkups (we will provide you with referrals)
WIC Income Guidelines:
WIC INCOME GUIDELINES
Effective June 1, 2015
|Family Size||Weekly||Bi-Weekly||Twice Weekly||Monthly||Annual|
ADDITIONAL +149 +298 +323 +645 +7,773
Individuals with proof of Medicaid, TANF or Food Stamps (SNAP) automatically meet income eligibility.
*One pregnant women counts as two household members.
Need an Appointment or Have Questions? Call 214-670-7200