To report non emergency issues related to homelessness access 311 CRMS or call (214) 670-3111.
The City of Dallas Consumer Health Division has established guidelines for citizens who desire to provide prepared meals to homeless persons in an outdoor area. Please review ordinance no. 29595 to ensure the safety of the provider, the food, and the recipients of the food. To learn more about serving or distributing food, without charge to homeless persons on public or private property please visit the Consumer Health Division Homeless Feeding webpage.
MDHA Crisis Helpline
Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance (MDHA) has opened a new toll-free helpline, which persons may call for assistance in finding shelter and housing. The Homeless Crisis Helpline is a part of the MDHA's Coordinated Access System (CAS). It helps connect persons needing help with the correct resources that match their needs. If you require immediate assistance locating a shelter or housing please contact the MDHA Crisis Helpline at 1 (888) 411-6802.
- Texas Interagency Council for the Homeless Annual Report (2016)
- Texas Balance of State CoC 2017 System Performance Report
- 2018 PIT - Texas Balance of State Report & Infographic
- Texas Homelessness Statistics
- Home, Together: The Federal Strategic Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
- 2018 Annual Homeless Assessment Report to Congress
- 2017 Annual Homeless Assessment Report to Congress
- Opportunity Starts At Home
State and National Homeless Organizations