2021 Benefits Start on January 1, 2021
Click here to view or print the meeting materials.
- Download BCBS Medicare Advantage provider directory here.
- Download BCBS 2021 Prescription Formulary (List of Covered Drugs) here.
- Download BCBS 2021 Medicare Advantage pharmacy directory here.
- Click here to view the 2021 Post65 Open Enrollment Presentation.
- Click here to view the Baylor Scott & White special notice.
For benefits and enrollment questions, please call (855-855-2871). For all other questions, such as general benefits, HR, payroll, or work-related questions, please contact the Benefits Service Center at email@example.com or call 214-671-4181 or 214-671-9875.
Why the City Is Making These Changes
We listened to your feedback about our benefits program and have made significant improvements for 2021. Our new benefit programs and features will empower you with choices and options so you have more control and accountability for your benefits. You'll get to focus on needed preventive care and have the ability to become a better healthcare consumer, for yourself and your family. And, we'll all benefit from greater sustainability and efficiency in our benefit programs!