This year's retiree benefits enrollment information sessions will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Multiple meeting dates and times will be offered for assistance with open enrollment. See the schedule below for all retiree benefits enrollment information session dates, times, and meeting links. There is no need to sign up in advance — when it's time for the session, just click on the link and you will join.
Click here to view and download the 2022 Pre-65 Employee Benefits Enrollment Guide.
Click here to view and download the 2022 Post-65 Employee Benefits Enrollment Guide.
If you have any questions about open enrollment, please call the Enrollment Center at 855-855-2871.
- This year's retiree open enrollment is PASSIVE: Most of your benefit elections will carry over for 2022 if no action is taken; however, you MUST COMPLETE the enrollment process by October 22 if you want to make changes to your current benefit elections or contribute to an HSA in 2022.
- 2022 retiree benefits highlights:
- No changes to Medical, Dental, or Vision plan designs.
- Some Medical plan contributions will increase and some will decrease.
- Slight increase to Vision plan contributions.
- New HSA annual maximum amounts: $3,650 individual/$7,300 family.
- New "comeback" provision: You may no longer be required to enroll in the Pre-65 plans in order to be eligible for the Post-65 Medicare Advantage plans.
Pre-65 and Post-65 Health Insurance Opt-Out and Comeback Election