The Benefit Rewards program is available for 2020. Benefit Rewards is the incentive program for City employees enrolled in a City-sponsored health plan.
- Employees: Complete the steps below.
- Covered spouses: No action required!
What Steps Should I Take?
Complete these three steps to earn a total of 3 points by August 31, 2020, and you’ll receive $500 dollars in your paycheck in December 2020:
- The online health assessment, found on www.myCigna.com (1 point).
- An annual physical or age-appropriate screening with your physician (1 point).
- A biometric screening with your physician or at a City of Dallas onsite event (1 point).
The Wellness Screening form, needed for your annual physical and biometric screening, must be completed by your physician and submitted to Cigna by the program deadline. The form is available at www.myCigna.com
, the City’s HR Benefits website, in the Benefits Service Center, and at the CareATC clinic at City Hall.
If you complete all three steps outlined above by August 31, 2020, you will receive extra funds in your paycheck in December 2020.