CITY OF DALLAS WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Our Wellness Center Staff is dedicated to changing and improving people's lives. We provide fitness programs and nutritional guidance to make everyone's health goals become reality in a caring, fun, and dynamic environment. Our passion for wellness is fueled by our positive attitude and the desire to exceed the expectations of our members.
- Employee and retiree memberships are $75 a year.
- Spouses and children over the age of 18 can also join for an additional $75 per person per year.
- Temporary city employee memberships are $120 a year.
- Membership applications and cancellation forms are available below or can be picked up at the Wellness Office.
- Scan and email your completed membership application and additional documents to the following email: CityWellnessCenters@dallascityhall.com
Wellness Center Membership Application
Wellness Center Policies
If you are not a Wellness Center member, feel free to stop by and check it out!
We have 2 locations:
Dallas City Hall
1500 Marilla St., L1ES
Dallas, TX 75201
Hours: 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week
Oak Cliff Municipal Center (OCMC)
320 E. Jefferson Blvd
Dallas, TX 75203
Hours: Monday -Friday/ 6am-7pm
Access to both locations
Fitness classes throughout the day (Monday-Friday) at both gyms
Nutrition Consultations and classes
Monthly newsletters with workouts and recipes
Access to Wellness Center activities and challenges
Additional BenefitsAdditional free wellness benefits are available without fitness membership through the following programs: