Workday is City of Dallas new Human Resources (HR) and payroll system. It's your go-to resource for information about your pay, benefits and more. Workday is available 24/7 from your work computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone, from anywhere you have internet access. Check out the resources on this site to learn more.
· General Intuitive, one-stop-shop for employee benefits, time entry, performance management, and more!
· Many City of Dallas forms will now be digital, allowing for an easy approval process, and reduction of paper consumption.
· View your pay slip, request time off, submit your timesheet* right from your mobile device (* Does not apply to Kronos users)
- Intuitive, one-stop-shop for employee benefits, time entry, performance management, and more!
- Many City of Dallas forms will now be digital, allowing for an easy approval process, and reduction of paper consumption
- View your pay slip, request time off, submit your timesheet* right from your mobile device (* Does not apply to Kronos users)
- View and print detailed pay slips, as well as W2s
- Update W-4 tax withholding elections and add/modify direct deposit information
- Ability to upload benefit-related documentation during the open enrollment period, and for Qualifying Life Events (i.e. marriage, birth or adoption of a child, loss of health coverage, etc.)
|||Talent / Performance Management |
- Employee driven professional profiles
- Employee self-service options for Job Interest, Profession Certifications, Achievements, Training, Work Experiences
- Quick Check-In templates to help document achievements or development items related to projects, teams, goals and performance measures
- Track status of time off requests and receive notification of decision (approved or denied)
- Approved time off will automatically appear on timesheet
- Enter time worked from web browsers or mobile devices (does not apply to Kronos users)
- Time can also be entered against projects using an easy-to-access calendar view
|||Recruiting & Onboarding|
- With all relevant data in one system, recruiters can find and hire the best talent
- Allow candidates to apply on a mobile device and import details from social profiles
- Process automation for all compensation change requests
- Interim Assignment Pay (IAP) disbursements will now be managed electronically with a system-based end date