Welcome to Workday

Contact the CityDallas City Hall 1500 Marilla StreetDallas, TX 75201Directions to City Hall A citizen may choose to contact the City to request NON-emergency City services by clicking on "311 & Services" above. For services not available on the Internet please contact a 3-1-1 Customer Service Agent to assist you. If you are outside City limits the phone number is (214)-670-5111. 3-1-1 is your call to City Hall. 3-1-1 provides access to City Services 7 days a week from 6AM – 8PM for routine calls and 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for urgent requests such as street leaks, burst pipes, sewer issues, sick, confined or injured animals, animal bites, traffic signal outages, downed signal light poles, street spillages and downed trees. Aviation - General Information Aviation - Hangar Rental and Leasing Information Dallas Love Field Noise Complaint formBuilding Inspection - General Information Building Inspection - Engineering City Council Members and Mayor Mike Rawlings Code Compliance - Food Protection Court & Detention Services Dallas Water Utilities (see Water Utilities below)Development Services - Current Planning Development Services - Long Range Planning Development Services - Real EstateEnvironmental (Greendallas.net) - Air Pollution ControlFair Housing Office - How To File A Complaint Send emails to fairhousing@dallascityhall.comPark and Recreation - General Information Park and Recreation - Fair Park Administration Public Information Office - Open Records Request form or email openrecords@dallascityhall.comPublic Works - Storm Water Management email: stormwater@dallascityhall.comSanitation - General Information Sanitation - OneDayDallasStrategic Customer Services - email: scs@dallascityhall.comTrinity River Corridor Project - General Information Water Utilities - General InformationIn addition, if you have any questions or comments about this Web site, please contact the City of Dallas Web group. For questions about marriage licenses, divorce decrees, passports, assumed name certificates, renewal of license tags, please see theDallas County Web site.To report Street Light Outages. For emergencies involving street lights (such as street light poles laying in the street) contact 9-1-1.For questions about your property tax appraisal, please contact theDallas County Appraisal District. ​