Notifications is an opt-in messaging tool to help make Dallas Businesses aware
of emergencies and other planned events in the City of Dallas. Because of unforeseen
circumstances and the dynamic nature of some large-scale emergencies, the City cannot
guarantee that all stakeholders will receive a notification every time.
How to Register
Please follow these specific instructions so that you are
placed in the correct notification group.
- To register please visit: https://codemergencynotifications.onthealert.com/terms
- Provide your name and choose any or all methods of
- IMPORTANT: In the Additional Info box select the
- Department/Agency= DERT/DSDA-Downtown Notifications
- Position Type= Management/Supervisor
- City Facility Zip Code= Not a City Employee
- Employee ID #= (leave blank)
What Notifications Look Like
Notifications will be sent by Downtown Dallas Inc. and Local Public Safety Officials. There is no charge to receive notifications, but
standard messaging rates may apply.
Save these numbers in your cell phone under the name: Dallas Notifications
email — You will see “From: email@example.com”
text message — You will see “342-92” on your Caller ID.
voice message — You will see “615-846-6148” or “480-824-0644” on your Caller
Update or Delete Contact Information
you would like to update or delete your contact information, return to the
registration portal and click “Log-In” at the top right corner in the
registration home page.
the user name (primary email address) and password you selected during
more information on Downtown Notifications contact the Office of Emergency Management