CITY OF DALLAS
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
FOR AIRFIELD MATERIALS / SYSTEM TESTING AND INSPECTION SERVICES AT DALLAS LOVE FIELD
Statements of Qualifications for Professional Services for Airfield Materials / System Testing And Inspection Services at Dallas Love Field Airport will be received at the Office of the Purchasing Agent of the City of Dallas, City Hall, 1500 Marilla St., Rm. 3FN, Dallas, TX 75201, ph # 214-670-3326 until 1:00 pm on Friday, July 15, 2016. There will be a pre-submittal meeting on June 30, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM in Conference Room of the Maintenance Facility (SRE Building), located at 3387 Hawes Avenue, Dallas Texas.
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) packets for the Airfield Materials / System Testing and Inspection Services at Dallas Love Field Airport may be obtained by downloading from the City's Vendor Self Service Website: https://bids.dallascityhall.com
bid number CIZ1615.
FAA REQUIRED LANGUAGE IN PUBLISHED ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
It is the policy of the City to ensure that DBE's, as defined in 49 CFR, Part 26, have an equal opportunity to receive and participate in FAA-assisted contracts. The City's overall goal for DBE participation, for F/Y 2015-16, is twenty point seven five percent (20.75%) of Federal Financial Assistance that the City will expend on FAA-assisted contracts.
- Buy American Preference - source Title 49 USC § 50101 The Buy-American Preference requirement in 49 USC § 50101 requires that all steel and manufactured goods used on AIP projects be produced in the United States.
- Trade Restriction Certification - 49 USC § 50104; 49 CFR part 30 - The trade restriction certification and clause applies to all AIP funded projects
- The Bidder (Proposer) must supply all the information required by the bid or proposal form
Contracts over $2,000
- Davis Bacon Requirements -source 2 CFR § 200 Appendix II(D), 29 CFR Part 5 The Davis-Bacon Act ensures that laborers and mechanics employed under the contract receive pay no less than the locally prevailing wages and fringe benefits as determined by the Department of Labor.
Contracts over $10,000
- Affirmative Action Requirement - For contracts of $10,000 or more, a contractor having fifty or more employees, and his sub-contractors having fifty or more employees and who may be awarded a sub-contractors having fifty or more employees and who may be awarded a sub-contract of $50,000 or more, shall maintain an affirmative action program within one hundred twenty days (120) of the commencement of the contract
Contracts over $25,000
- Debarment and Suspension Source 2 CFR part 180; 2 CFR part 1200; DOT Order 4200.5 - The contractor entering into a contract with the City are not presently suspended, excluded or debarred by any Federal department or agency from participating in federally-assisted projects.
Government Wide Requirement for Drug-free Workplace. Source Title 49, Part 32; The City of Dallas will require an agreement with he contractor, as a condition of the award, to comply with the requirements in Source Title 49, Part 32 Subpart B or subpart C, if an individual.