Noise Ordinance Waiver (NOW)
Any person seeking a Noise Ordinance Waiver pursuant to Chapter 30 Section 30-2 (8) shall email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your request two (2) weeks prior from the dates that are being requested. Once approved or declined, you will be notified of the decision made regarding the NOW request.
No requests will be received between 12/25/18 and 1/1/18.
Please be as detailed as possible with the information that is being provided. Insufficient information may add additional time to process.
BELOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION NEEDED FOR A NOISE ORDINANCE WAIVER REQUEST
- Applicant name
- Daytime phone number
- Worksite address/ location
- Date(s) and hours of activity
- Summary of overall development
- Summary of work performed during waiver period
- Why can't this work be conducted during the approved hours for construction related noise?
- What is the impact to public safety if the Noise Ordinance Waiver is not granted?
- Are lane closures required for the work? If so, please provide the specific closures associated with your traffic control plan.
- What steps will be taken to mitigate noise?
If you have any questions please contact: