Dallas is a vibrant, economically diverse city that is among the fastest growing large metros in the country.
This rapid growth and high volume of projects have resulted in more (and often times increasingly complex) permit requests from the development community.
The overall objective of the Project Management Division is to improve the City of Dallas' development review process by:
- Acting as project managers for the development community, guiding projects through the review process
- Improving communication between customers and City employees
- Improving efficiencies of operations
- Establishing a consistent and navigable system that ensure development projects are reviewed in a timely manner
- Establishing metrics to measure performance
The Project Management Division is a resource to the development community. Whether it's answering questions or helping them navigate the City's review process to ensure their project is approved in a timely manner. We want to partner with the development community and welcome any ideas, suggestions and comments that can help us identify new enhancement opportunities.
Please feel free to contact any of our team members or visit us at our office located at the Oak Cliff Municipal Center - 320 E. Jefferson Blvd, Room 101 Dallas, TX 75203.
U. Vernon Young, Jr.
Project Management Division Manager
Sr. Development Project Coordinator