Republic Bank Tower
300 N. Ervay
The Republic Bank Tower, built in 1954, was the first major downtown postwar office in Dallas. The building is distinguishable for the large decorative mast atop the tower and its exterior skin of aluminum panels, each embossed with a star. It is also significant for its association with Fred F. Florence, longtime president of Republic Bank and prominent civic leader.
Designations: Dallas Landmark (2004)Further Research:Republic Bank Tower Landmark Nomination Form