Cox Farmhouse11210 Cox Lane
Circa 1900. The original structure on the site of the Cox Farmhouse was built sometime in the 1870-80s, and was believed to have been a simpler rural style house known as a dogtrot. According to family legend, the right side of the dogtrot was retained and incorporated into the existing Queen Anne style house around 1900. The portion of the structure on the existing right side of the front facade is thought to be this portion of the original dwelling. Ordinance #21546
Designations: Dallas Landmark (1992), Registered Texas Historic Landmark, and State Historic Marker program.