Western Union Telegraph Company Building 2028 Main Street
This structure was built in 1913 for the Masonic Blue Lodge. The Lodge occupied the building until 1919. Western Union occupied the building from 1919-1991. Designed by Lang and Witchell Architects, this building exhibits Egyptian details relating to the original Masonic Lodge. This is the only commercial building in Dallas with Egyptian design elements.
Designations: Dallas Landmark (1995)