10. If I still want to receive paper bills how do I change my profile?
Although our ePay is designed to save us the cost of the bill paper (a product of trees, a natural resource) and both of us the cost of postage, you can still receive a bill in the mail if desired.
- If you have not already done so, register your account
- Enter your username and password on the Login Page
- Click "Log on"
- Click "View Account Summary" on the Announcement Page
- Click on the "My Account" tab
- Scroll down to the "Notification" section.
- Make sure the paper bill checkbox is checked under "Notification By"
- Click "Save"
You will now be receiving printed bills as well as online notification.
11. When will the water department be able to see that my bill has been paid?
Payments can be verified immediately by a Customer Service Representative.
12. Does Account Activities show all payments made on the account?
Yes, viewing your Account Activities will show all payments you make on the account, whether you paid online or not. For bills and online payments before February 8, 2008, you can use the links at the bottom of the Account Activities page. If you need information regarding other payments before February 8, 2008, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 214-670-5111214-670-5111.
13. I have forgotten my password? What should I do?
- On the logon page, click the "Get Support" link under the "Log on" button
- Click "Submit"
- A new randomly generated password will be emailed to you
- Log in using your username and the password that was emailed to you
- You will be presented with a password change screen
- Change your password to something you can remember. Be sure and put the password that was emailed to you as "Old Password"