14. What is ACH?
ACH stands for Automated Clearing House and is another term for electronic check.
15. Why do I need 128 bit encryption?
This encryption strength is needed to handle the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) that
was put on this application. The SSL is on this application to ensure that your payment information is secure and protect it as it is transmitted over the Internet.
16. What is 128 bit encryption?
Encryption scrambles information as it goes across the Internet. 128 bit is the strength of the encryption.
17. How do I check to see if my browser is updated to 128 bit encryption?
In order to check if your browser has this capability (and upgrade, if needed) you can do the following:
- Select the "Help" button on the menu of your browser
- Select the "About" button within this menu
- For Internet Explorer read the "Cipher Strength", for Netscape it will say "This version supports 128 bit security…"
- If it says anything less than "128" you will need to update your security
18. How do I update my browser?
You will need to go to the home page of your selected browser and update to a version with 128 bit encryption.