The Animal Advisory Commission (ASC) is an advisory body of 15 members. Each city council member shall appoint one member to the commission. The mayor shall appoint the chair, and the full city council appoint the vice-chair. Each member shall be appointed for a two-year term beginning on October 1 of each odd-numbered year. All members shall serve until their successors are appointed and qualified.
The commission shall act as an advisory body to the city manager and the city councl to assist in complying with the requirements of state law and city ordinances pertaining to the operation of an animal shelter.Members of the commission must meet the following qualifications:
(1) one member must be a licensed veterinarian;
(2) one member must be a city or county official;
(3) one member must have duties including the daily operation of an animal shelter;
(4) one member must be a representative from an animal welfare organization; and
(5) eleven members must be chosen from the general public.
Animal Advisory Commission Members
|5||Sandra K Luhring|||
|7||Stephanie G Kunkle-Timko|||
|9||Shelby L Bobosky|
|10||Ryan K McComber|||
|11||Stephen A Edison|||
|13 ||Charlotte New|||
|Peter S Brodsky|||