There is NO CHANGE to Dallas Bulk and Brush Collection at this time. Houston officials reported increased support from private contractors, along with their own resources, allowing the City of Houston to handle the removal of its storm debris without additional help. The offical press release can be found HERE.
You can also download the app below.
If you know your Bulk & Brush Week, you can also find the 2017 collection schedule below. If you would prefer to see a map, please click Here.
1st Monday: Calendar with Set Out Days
2nd Monday: Calendar with Set Out Days
3rd Monday: Calendar with Set Out Days
4th Monday: Calendar with Set Out Days
What Goes to the Curb?
- Tree Limbs (8ft or less is preferable)
- Shrubbery (please separate from bulky items)
- Bagged Leaves
- If an appliance has Freon (e.g. a/c unit or refrigerator) it is NOT accepted
- Other bulky items
*If you have bulky items that are in good condition and still functional, please consider donating them to the
Goodwill Industries of Dallas, Habitat for Humanity or any other local donation center.
What does not go to the Curb?
- Construction Debris
- Bricks, Concrete, Rocks, Dirt, etc.
- Mirrors and Glass (e.g. window or shower glass)
Electronics (e.g. televisions, computers, etc.)
- Car parts (e.g. engine)
- Lawnmowers (or any machinery that may contain gasoline)
Tips to Avoid a Citation:
- Do not put out material earlier than 7:00 a.m. on Thursday prior to your collection week (please see instructions above to find your Week). Material must be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. the Monday of the pickup week.*
- Put materials on the curb in front of your home. Do not place on vacant lots or medians. Do not place materials in front of utility poles, traffic signs, utilities meters or hydrants.
- Do not allow your bulky items or brush to block the sidewalk or protrude into the street.
*If you are in need of a brush or bulky item collection outside of your collection week, please use our
Cost Plus service.