|SANITATION BRUSH AND BULK - SERVICE ALERT!|
- Sanitation Services will be evaluating the extent of storm debris over the next several days.
- Sanitation Services intends to continue June brush/bulk service for Week 2, 3, and 4 customers, but the extensive volumes will create delays.
- We would ask residents to help us with the clean-up efforts by only setting out storm debris or only what is needed for the remainder of June.
- Normal Brush and Bulk Service will be suspended in July so that crews can focus on storm debris collection. Only storm debris will collected in July
- Since we know not everyone will have their storm debris out immediately or before their June collection, July will be utilized to collect those areas affected by the storm.
- Sanitation Services will be enlisting the help of additional outside contractors to assist with collections over the next several weeks.
- Cost-plus service will be suspended until further notice.
- Sanitation Services is suspending the creation of Missed Bulk/Brush SRs and its service until further notice.
- If you have tree debris from the storm you can go ahead and set it out for collection. Code Compliance will suspend the issuance of brush/bulky trash citations for storm debris set outs (this does not include non-storm debris related material). Please be patient as collections will be delayed.
- Residents can also utilize transfer stations or McCommas Bluff Landfill during designated days to self-haul debris. See www.dallaszerowaste.com for transfer station and landfill operating hours, restrictions, and days available to residents.
You can also download the app below.
If you know your Bulk & Brush Week, you can also find the 2019 collection schedule below. If you would prefer to see a map, please click Here.
1st Monday: 2019 Calendar with Set Out Days
2nd Monday: 2019 Calendar with Set Out Days
3rd Monday: 2019 Calendar with Set Out Days
4th Monday: 2019 Calendar with Set Out Days
What Goes to the Curb?
- Tree Limbs (8ft or less is preferable)
- Shrubbery (please separate from bulky items)
- Bagged Leaves
- If an appliance has Freon (e.g. a/c unit or refrigerator) it is NOT accepted
- Other bulky items
*If you have bulky items that are in good condition and still functional, please consider donating them to the
Goodwill Industries of Dallas, Habitat for Humanity or any other local donation center.
What does not go to the Curb?
- Construction Debris
- Bricks, Concrete, Rocks, Dirt, etc.
- Mirrors and Glass (e.g. window or shower glass)
Electronics (e.g. televisions, computers, etc.)
- Car parts (e.g. engine)
- Lawnmowers (or any machinery that may contain gasoline)
Tips to Avoid a Citation:
- Do not put out material earlier than 7:00 a.m. on Thursday prior to your collection week (please see instructions above to find your Week). Material must be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. the Monday of the pickup week.*
- Put materials on the curb in front of your home. Do not place on vacant lots or medians. Do not place materials in front of utility poles, traffic signs, utilities meters or hydrants.
- Do not allow your bulky items or brush to block the sidewalk or protrude into the street.
*If you are in need of a brush or bulky item collection outside of your collection week, please use our
Cost Plus service.