Consumer Health

​Consumer Health Division

Contactless Permitting Process 
Effective May 20, 2020, the Consumer Health Division will use a contactless permitting process which requires all customers to have an appointment to visit the office at 7901 Goforth Road, Dallas, Texas 75238 to secure a food permit. 
  • Customers must remain in their vehicle for the entire appointment
  • Customers can call 214-670-8083 to set an appointment. 
  • Appointments are set on a first come first serve basis.  
  • Appointment times are from 8:00 am-12 noon and from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm Monday -Friday.  

Customers may email required documents ahead of their appointment or bring the required documents to the appointment.

  • Documents can be emailed to

  • Failure to provide all required documents will delay the permitting process and the customer may be required to reschedule the appointment
  • All fees must be paid at the time of the permitting appointment. Fees can be paid by check, money order, or credit card      

No walk-up traffic will be allowed.  Customers will be seen by appointment only for the safety of the customer and the employees.

Temporary Food Events


Temporary Food Service Establishment ​means a food product establishment that operates at a fixed location for a limited period of time (up to 14 consecutive days) in conjunction with a single event or celebration.

For additional information, contact the Consumer Health Division between 8:00 am - 4:30 pm at (214) 670-8083.

Payment Information

To pay in person or by mail:

Consumer Health Division

7901 Goforth Road

Dallas, TX. 75238

Only check, money order, credit or debit is accepted (No Cash)

Forms & Fees

Applications must be submitted at least five business days before the event.

​Temporary Food Event Guidelines

​Temporary Special Event

Food Application 

CCS-FRM-342 Temporary Food Establishment Permit Request (Pre-printed).png

TCS Permit (Time & Temperature Controlled for Safety) (up to 5 booths)

  • TCS Permit base price $121 (up to 5 booths)

  • Per day/ Per booth $13


Non-TCS (Pre-Packaged food from manufacture)

  • Non-TCS Permit base price $74 (up to 5 booths)

  • Per day/ Per booth $13


To obtain this permit you will need the following:

  • Copy of current government-issued ID

  • Copy of Invitation or event organizer endorsement memo

*State manufacture license needed* (If food manufacturer)

For Retail

  • Current Health Permit

  • Copy of last health inspection Report

  • In addition, vendors that do not have their own licensed kitchen will need to provide a permission letter from the owner of the kitchen where the food is being prepared