Last Update: November 2, 2018
Internal Positions for Current City of Dallas Employees Only
Dallas City Hall, 1500 Marilla St., Room 1C/South
Monday through Friday - 8:15a.m. to 5:15 p.m.,
Current City employees who have completed six months service after appointment or reappointment and who meet the minimum requirements are eligible to compete for the following job classifications: Make sure to include your work address and work telephone number on your application.
For INTERNAL (PROMOTIONAL) position posting detail, please click here.
August 9, 2023
Sign-up for the POLICE SENIOR CORPORAL (46016) is now open. Sign-up is available 24x7 via a secure site on the Internet...follow these links for more information:
- Download and read the 2023 Police Senior Corporal Announcement.
- Download and follow the instructions in the How to Sign-up document.
- Useful links:
- Link to log into/create an account in Neogov: Sign-in NEOGOV
- Link to submit an application for the Promotional Exam: Submit Application
- Once you have submitted the brief promotional application, don't forget to log back in and check your Application Status- it should read "Application Received" if you have successfully signed up.
If you encounter any issues while submitting your application, contact the Civil Service office at 214-670-5915 or in person at 1500 Marilla St., 1C-South. Office hours are 8:15 am – 5:15 pm, Monday – Friday.