Applicants must first obtain the
TABC application. The fully completed TABC application , Alcohol Measurement Certification Checklist, and Alcohol Certification Affidavit Forms must be submitted to the City of Dallas Permit Center for certification.
Alcoholic Beverage Certifications are processed through the City of Dallas Permit Center located at: 320 E Jefferson Blvd. Room 118, Dallas, Texas 75203 . Operating Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Monday- Friday. For questions about the certification process, contact (214) 948 - 4480.
- Forms must be completed and notarized.
- The City will verify the zoning through the Sustainable Development Department and then certified by the Ciy of Dallas Permit Center.
City of Dallas Permit Center
TABC Arlington Regional Office
Minimum Distance & Zoning Requirements
- 300 feet from a religious institution (Measured front door to front door)
- 300 feet from a public hospital (Measured front door to front door)
- 300 feet from a public or private school (Measured property line to property line)
- The sale of beer and wine is limited to specific non-residential zoning districts in Dallas. For additional information, please refer to Chapter 6 Alcoholic Beverages .
City Alcohol Local Fees (Two-Year Fee)
A bi-annual local fee is charged to businesses engaged in retail beer and/or liquor sales or wholesale beer distribution approved by the state. For questions about fees, contact the Special Collections Section of Dallas Water Utilities at 1500 Marilla Street, 2DS, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. or call (214) 670-3438. To view the current approved fee schedule, see
Alcoholic Beverage Fee Schedule.
For additional information, please refer to
Chapter 6 Alcoholic Beverages or
TABC Guide for Tax Assessor-Collectors.