- Garbage and recycling for MONDAY residential customers will be collected as scheduled
- Week 3 brush/bulk collection will begin Monday, January 20th
- McCommas Bluff Landfill and Bachman Transfer Stations open to the public (as scheduled)
- Sanitation Administrative Offices are closed
- More information can be found HERE
FINAL PASS FOR STORM DEBRIS COLLECTION
Contract crews will begin a final pass through the October 20 tornado impact zone beginning January 2, 2020.
Residents in the affected area must have any remaining storm debris to the curb by January 1 to ensure it will be collected.
Any debris set out after crews make this final pass through a street must comply with the normal brush and bulky trash rules and schedule,
Click here to view streets that have received a final storm debris collection.
Updated 1/3/2020, 11 a.m.
Are you always on the go? Get a personalized collection calendar and receive reminders by entering your address above or download the app for your smartphone.
- Multifamily Properties
- Manufacturing Companies
- Distribution Centers, Warehouses
- Restaurants & Bars
- Office Buildings, Data Centers
(e.g. Barber Shops, Dealerships, etc.)