Greetings District 4 Family:
I am Honored to represent the constituents of District 4.
For over 30 years, I have been actively engaged in improving the community. My experience includes leadership roles which have allowed me to work with community stakeholders as we continue to build a better community through veteran education and neighborhood coalition building.
Working alongside many former and current community leaders, I have been instrumental in addressing the issues that plague District 4 and the City of Dallas, including:
- Public Safety
- Quality of Life
My 35 years of community service will enable me to be an advocate / visionary for this district. I will keep the needs of the people at the forefront and give leadership and voice to the issues that matter in our neighborhoods.
- Promote a clean, safe and educated community
- Strengthen community program (i.e. arts, veterans, seniors, youth)
- Promote economic development and job opportunities
- Strengthen city infrastructure and green umbrella (transportation, housing, city services)
- Identify Strategies to address poverty in the district and the city at large
I am committed to making our community and city a better place to live, work and enjoy. Therefore, I will strive hard to be your voice at city hall.