The 2020 Open Enrollment period is September 16-October 4, 2019.
There are three ways to enroll:
- In Person with a benefit specialist
- Schedule an appointment at www.ebcoh.com/appointment.
- Log in with your user name: first name.last name and your 4 digit birth year.
Your PIN is 6 digits, composed of the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and the last two digits of your birth year.
- (For example, if your name is John Smith and 4 digit birth year, your USER NAME would be john.smith1985)
By Phone with a Benefit Specialist
- (For example, If the last 4 digits of your SSN are 1234 and you were born in 1968, your PIN would be 123468). You will be asked to change your PIN, after you log in for the first time. Be sure to make note of your new password for future use.
- Call (214) 556-0971 Monday-Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
The City of Dallas held Benefit Information Sessions. At these sessions, employees:
Received information regarding updates on the 2019 employee health benefit plans.
Learned about innovative new programs being considered for 2020 health benefits, pending council approval.
Heard information about the 2020 open enrollment process.
Discovered an opportunity to participate on a new city-wide employee engagement committee.
Click here to read answers to frequently asked questions about benefits.