The mission of the Employee Health and Wellbeing team is to create awareness and inspire action amongst City of Dallas employees that leads them to achieving their wellbeing goals while preventing disease. Through targeted programs, resources, and wellbeing initiative strategies, we strive to increase worker productivity and employee engagement.
The Total Well-Being Portal helps all team members and retirees focus on their Social, Financial, Mental, Physical, and Community well-being.
The portal provides resources, such as online learning tools, videos, well-being assessments, group challenges, personal challenges, and much more, to help all City employees achieve their well-being goals, no matter what they are.
Click here to learn more!
City of Dallas Wellness Centers
|HOURS OF OPERATION||LOCATIONS|
Monday - FridayCity Hall: 6 AM - 8 PM
Oak Cliff Municipal Center: 6 AM - 6 PM
|Dallas City Hall|
1500 Marilla St. | L1ES (Green)
Oak Cliff Municipal Center (OCMC)
320 Jefferson Blvd.
|COST||INCLUDED WITH MEMBERSHIP|
- $75/year for City employees, deducted via payroll
- City employees' spouses (and children over the age of 18) can also join for an additional $75 per person per year.
- City employees on temporary assignments can join for $120/year.
- Access to City Hall and OCMC locations.
- Access to Wellness Center activities.
- Virtual fitness classes.
- Monthly newsletters with wellness tips.
March is National Nutrition Month
The National Nutrition Month campaign was created 50 years ago. This year's theme is "Fuel for the Future." Eating with sustainability in mind is a tasty way to nourish ourselves during every phase of life and protect the environment. Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, March 29th to learn more on how you can create healthy habits that are sustainable and celebrate your unique needs.
Try out these 5 tips to be sustainable
- Eat with the environment in mind.
- Speak with a dietitian specialist.
- Stay nourished and save money.
- Eat a variety of foods from all food groups.
- Make tasty foods at home
Click here to learn more.
For more information on any events or programs listed on this page, email email@example.com.