The mission of the Employee Health and Wellbeing team is to create awareness and inspire action amongst City of Dallas employees that leads them to achieving their wellbeing goals while preventing disease. Through targeted programs, resources, and wellbeing initiative strategies, we strive to increase worker productivity and employee engagement.
The Total Well-Being Portal helps all team members and retirees focus on their Social, Financial, Mental, Physical, and Community well-being.
The portal provides resources, such as online learning tools, videos, well-being assessments, group challenges, personal challenges, and much more, to help all City employees achieve their well-being goals, no matter what they are.
Click here to learn more!
City of Dallas Wellness Centers
|HOURS OF OPERATION||LOCATIONS|
Monday - FridayCity Hall: 6 AM - 8 PM
Oak Cliff Municipal Center: 6 AM - 6 PM
|Dallas City Hall|
1500 Marilla St. | L1ES (Green)
Oak Cliff Municipal Center (OCMC)
320 Jefferson Blvd.
|COST||INCLUDED WITH MEMBERSHIP|
- $75/year for City employees, deducted via payroll
- City employees' spouses (and children over the age of 18) can also join for an additional $75 per person per year.
- City employees on temporary assignments can join for $120/year.
- Access to City Hall and OCMC locations.
- Access to Wellness Center activities.
- Virtual fitness classes.
- Monthly newsletters with wellness tips.
For more information on any events or programs listed on this page, email email@example.com.