Life, Voluntary and Supplemental Insurance
All coverage on this page is administered through The Standard.
Contact The Standard at 877-474-4250 or www.standard.com for assistance with these benefits.
BASIC AND ADDITIONAL LIFE INSURANCE
- It’s not easy to think about, but could your family live without your income if you suddenly passed away? Would your family be able to cover the medical expenses associated with a terminal illness or with burial and funeral expenses? The City of Dallas offers life insurance for you and your family when tough situations arise.
- Click here to view the 2021 benefits guide (page 27 for life insurance).
VOLUNTARY ACCIDENTAL DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT (AD&D) INSURANCE
- Disability benefits can help injured or ill employees meet their financial obligations, such as mortgage or rent payments - expenses that medical insurance does not cover. Coverage through City of Dallas can give you access to affordable rates and comprehensive services, including assistance when you are returning to your job.
- Click here to view the 2021 benefits guide (page 31 for disability products).
SUPPLEMENTAL HEALTH PRODUCTS
- Supplemental Health Products, including Hospital Indemnity, Accident insurance and Critical Illness insurance, can help you pay for medical expenses not covered by medical insurance.
- Click here to view the 2021 benefits guide (page 33 for supplemental health products).
You may also contact the Benefits Service Center for information about these programs. Call 214-671-6947 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.