Click here to visit the Employee Experience Website for the Latest updates!
We are pleased to announce our new Employee Assistance Program (EAP), provided by ComPsych. This convenient, confidential and free program offers services to help you and your household members resolve daily challenges and manage more complex issues.
How to get started
- Give your program a call at 844-213-8968 and get connected with the right resource or professional.
- Learn more about all the services available at ComPsych Guidance Resources. Use Web ID: BCBSTXEAP to register. Once registered, follow the required steps.
To create an account, click the "Find My Company | Log In" button on the top right of your screen. Select the "Log In" tab and then click on the text for "Don't have an account? Sign up" to complete your profile using your personal or work email address.
You do not need to enroll. The EAP is available to you and your household members at no cost. Note: Creating an online account is not an enrollment.
Services are completely confidential
and provided by a third party.
You can call anytime 24/7, and the EAP will connect you to an array of live and digital care options. Counseling
– Get help with stress, anxiety, grief, relationship concerns and more; available in-person or virtually via chat, text, video and/or phone.Coaching
– Achieve your goals using coaches to help you stay on track.Work-Life services
– Save time and money with specialists who research service providers in many areas including childcare, adult care, education, home improvement and more.Legal, Financial and ID Theft services
– Access to free consultations and resources. Self-care programs
– Self-guided, interactive app for depression, chronic pain, smoking cessation and more.
See the latest news on trending topics
like COVID-19 or coping with anxiety.Browse the Learning Center
to find articles, webinar recordings, videos and self-assessments on a wide range of topics including anxiety, child care, depression, elder care, parenting, relationships, stress management, substance misuse, work-life balance and so much more. ComPsych Guidance Resources