|SANITATION DEBRIS COLLECTION|
- Sanitation Services has returned to normally scheduled bulk and brush collections. September Week 1 collections began on September 3rd. The full September collection schedule is listed below.
Bulk and Brush
|Week 1||August 29 - September 1||September 2, 2019|
|Week 2||September 5 - 8||September 9, 2019|
|Week 3||September 12 - 15||September 16, 2019|
|Week 4||September 19 - 22||September 23, 2019|
- Cost-Plus service resumed on Monday, September 16, 2019. The Cost-Plus PILOT Program remains suspended until further notice.
- Code Compliance has resumed the issuance of brush/bulky trash citations for improper set-outs or for any material placed out before or after scheduled set-out dates.
You can also download the app below.
If you know your Bulk & Brush Week, you can also find the 2019 collection schedule below. If you would prefer to see a map, please click Here.
1st Monday: 2019 Calendar with Set Out Days
2nd Monday: 2019 Calendar with Set Out Days
3rd Monday: 2019 Calendar with Set Out Days
4th Monday: 2019 Calendar with Set Out Days
What Goes to the Curb?
- Tree Limbs (8ft or less is preferable)
- Shrubbery (please separate from bulky items)
- Bagged Leaves
- If an appliance has Freon (e.g. a/c unit or refrigerator) it is NOT accepted
- Other bulky items
*If you have bulky items that are in good condition and still functional, please consider donating them to the
Goodwill Industries of Dallas, Habitat for Humanity or any other local donation center.
What does not go to the Curb?
- Construction Debris
- Bricks, Concrete, Rocks, Dirt, etc.
- Mirrors and Glass (e.g. window or shower glass)
Electronics (e.g. televisions, computers, etc.)
- Car parts (e.g. engine)
- Lawnmowers (or any machinery that may contain gasoline)
Tips to Avoid a Citation:
- Do not put out material earlier than 7:00 a.m. on Thursday prior to your collection week (please see instructions above to find your Week). Material must be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. the Monday of the pickup week.*
- Put materials on the curb in front of your home. Do not place on vacant lots or medians. Do not place materials in front of utility poles, traffic signs, utilities meters or hydrants.
- Do not allow your bulky items or brush to block the sidewalk or protrude into the street.
*If you are in need of a brush or bulky item collection outside of your collection week, please use our
Cost Plus service.