Cedar Springs (Oak Lawn) Fire Station
3828 Cedar Springs Road
The Cedar Springs Station, built in 1909, is a focal point of the Oak Lawn community and one of the most prominent landmarks in the neighborhood. This still-operating fire station was designed with Mission Revival influence by prominent Dallas architect Herbert A. Greene.
Ordinance #16165Designations: Dallas Landmark (1978), National Register of Historic Places (1981)Further Research: