St. Ann's School
2514 Harry Hines Boulevard
The original structure for St. Ann's School was built in 1927 as Dallas' first school for Hispanic children. In 1946, the building was enlarged for Dallas' first Hispanic high school for girls. On the rear of the 1946 portion is a beautiful mural of our Lady of Guadalupe. This building has high cultural importance. Only the 1927 portion of the structure has been designated a landmark.