White Rock Pump Station
2900 White Rock Road
Built in 1911 at the new White Rock Creek dam, the Renaissance Revival style White Rock Pump Station facility served as the second pumping facility for the Dallas water system for many years. The adjacent water treatment plant was constructed in 1923.
Designations: Dallas Landmark (1996), Registered Texas Historic Landmark (1989), State Historic Marker Program (1989).