Reporting Emergency and Non-Emergency Situations
To report any of the following hazardous situations dial 3-1-1 when dialing from inside the city limits, and (214) 670-3111 when calling from outside the Dallas city limits.
- Dangerous potholes
- Stopped up street drains or flooding
- Debris blocking streets or alleys
- Loose or missing storm sewer lids
- Missing or damaged guardrails
- Fallen trees/blockages on streets and alleys
- Construction on City streets
- Sidewalk Replacement Program or repairs
- Median Mowing (MOWMENTUM)
- Street Repairs (Reconstruction/Resurfacing)
To request services that do not involve a hazardous situation, call 3-1-1 or (214) 670-5111 as described above or make a request via the Web by clicking
You may also make a service request using the OurDallas mobile app, which is available on both Google Play and Apple iOS app stores.