Our partners at the Friends of Dallas Animal Services are able to take online donations! Funds donated to Friends of Dallas Animal Services go exclusively to supporting DAS and the animals in our care.
DONATE ONLINE NOW!
You can also mail or deliver monetary donations to Dallas Animal Services at 1818 N. Westmoreland Rd., Dallas, TX 75212.
We are now selling Dallas90 apparel to benefit Friends of Dallas Animal Services. Purchase yours by clicking here.
Interested in donating the items we use daily? Access our
Amazon wish lists online 24/7. These lists will tell you what items we need the most at the moment and will automatically ship straight to our shelter.
Orphaned Kitten Supplies
Dallas90 Dog Runners Supplies
Animal Enrichment & Care Supplies
Southern Dallas C.A.R.E Supplies
Kuranda Dog Beds
You can also donate "chew-proof" Kuranda dog beds to DAS!
Other Items We Need
Many of the items we use every day can be found in your home or local store and can be dropped off at either of our locations. We always need:
- Towels & blankets (used are just fine!)
- Dog treats (especially small, stinky treats for training)
- Dog toys (particularly Kongs, Nylabones, and similar "tough" items)
- Cat toys
- Plastic pet carrying kennels
- Unscented baby wipes
- KMR powdered kitten formula
- Large and small black wire crates
- Heating pads
- Peanut butter (smooth, not crunchy)
Check out this news story on ways to help DAS by donating!
DAS has received grants from: