|Repository||Office of the City Secretary|
Dallas Municipal Archives
1500 Marilla Street, 5D South
Dallas, Texas 75201
|Creator||Dallas Water Utilities|
|Title||Trunk Sewer Line|
|Quantity||1/8 linear inch|
|Language||Records are in English|
Scope and Content
Collection consists of one contract authorizing J. P. Stephenson to construct a sewer trunk line to City of Dallas and Dallas County jointly-owned Union Hospital and Woodlawn Hospital. Union Hospital was opened in 1907 and was commonly referred to as the Pesthouse on account of its use for treating smallpox and other contagious diseases. Woodlawn Hospital, for tubercular patients, had its origin in the Tubercular Sanitarium built by the city and county at Record Crossing in 1913. J. P. Stephenson was superintendent over the city-county hospital system that includes what is now Parkland Health & Hospital System.
Permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, or use by any and all other current or future developed methods or procedures must be obtained in writing from the Dallas Municipal Archives. All rights are reserved and retained regardless of current or future development or laws that may apply to fair use standards.
Trunk Sewer Line, 1924 (Box <x>, Folder <y>), Dallas Municipal Archives
Dallas -- Texas -- History
Dallas (Tex.) -- SewerageSewerage -- Texas -- Dallas
|1||1||Trunk sewer line contract, 1924|