Dallas City Hall Plans and Drawings, 1968-1977
consists of photocopied and printed
materials, and black and white photographic prints documenting
the plannning and construction of the Dallas City Hall. The
bulk of the collection contains plans, photography, memoranda and other information concerning
the construction of the building, decision making regarding interior
furnishings and interior space configuration.
City Hall, initially called the Dallas Municipal Center, is located at
1500 Marilla Street in downtown Dallas. Planning began by order of the
Dallas City Council in May 1966.