1. What is Go Green. Go Paperless?
Go Green. Go Paperless. is an initiative by Dallas Water Utilities to encourage customers to use electronic billing and payments. Paperless billing and payments save time and money. And best of all, it helps the environment. Click here to register for paperless billing.
2. Is paying my water bill online safe?
Making payments online is actually as safe and dependable as paying by mail. We have implemented a state-of-the-art secure network for processing payments. This system uses cutting-edge encryption technology to ensure that only those approved by you can have access to your confidential information.
3. With electronic billing, can I still pay by check, credit card or by phone?
Yes. Customers who receive their bills electronically may pay:
- Online - through their financial institutions
- Online at epay.dallascityhall.com, with a bank account or
credit card; for one time or recurring draft
- By mail - to Dallas Water Utilities, P.O. Box 660025,
Dallas, TX 75266-0025
- By Phone - 214/651-1441
- In person - Lobby located at City Hall, 1500 Marilla Street,
2 D South between 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. or at authorized Paystations
4. What forms of payment can I use to pay a water bill online?
We currently accept ACH transactions and the following credit cards for online payment of water bills:
5. How do I know that my payment was made?
After completing the payment process, a Confirmation Page with a corresponding Confirmation Number will be displayed. You are encouraged to print this page for your records.
6. What's the Confirmation Number?
Your personal Confirmation Number is very important. The Confirmation Number is used to track the water bill payment. After making a payment online, your Confirmation Number will appear on the final screen.
7. How quickly will my payment be withdrawn from my bank account if I pay with ACH (Savings or Checking)?
Payments are generally processed in 2-4 days.
8. How will I know if my payment is received by the City of Dallas Water Department before the bill due date?
Payments can be verified immediately by a customer service Representative and customers can see their payments immediately on the website.
9. My e-mail address has changed. How do I update my e-mail address so that I can receive the bill notices?
- Please go to http://www.dallascityhall.com/ and click on "Pay...Utilities and Services Bill" in the left hand column.
- Enter your username and password on the Login Page
- Click "Log on"
- Click on the "My Account" tab
- Click the "Profile" link on the Account Summary screen
- In the "Mailing Address" section at the top of the page, click the "Edit" button
- Update your e-mail address
- Click "Save"